USB Thief

Now about the USB Thief --- IMPORTENT!! You better be careful, because if you insert it into a computer with a anti-virus program the USB-thief program MAY BE deleted of your USB-stick. So be careful that - Always have a backup :) Now if you installed the program you will have two maps; Get 'em all ™ © and USBThief. I have no idea what Get 'em all is. So just don't touch it - Easy as that. Now just open the USBThief map and open again USBThief (I don't know why 2 maps). Now if you go to batexe and select one of them... As example, iepv.exe you will see a whole list of the stolen password which where saved in IP (Internet Explorer). And if you go back to the map you will see there are allot things you can steal. Song name: Breaking Benjamin with Blow Me Away. Ps, If I forgot something to explain in the description (Video editing not able, I'm to lazy) tell me please. And if you have a question just ask me. Here in the comments or pm me. And don't ask me to make/get/hack something for you, because I won't (Except if you got a good reason) Hope you guys like it, if not get the fuck off - Simple as that.