Create Your Fork Bomb

I have been through the very rough time during these days. today worst, I took revenge on my computer by showing him what a coder can do.  Actually, you can find the much more better description over the fork bomb in the wikipedia. But let me cover this. Fork Bomb is the smallest virus that can hurt you a lot.  Virus are made to compromise your system integrity and try to stop your computer from performing normal. So, lets started.
A fork Bomb uses Recursion technique to call itself and consume all the resources of the computer like RAM, Processor. It is based on the assumption that there is a limit for a computer for maximum number of processes and Apllications.
So, I will try to show the code of the Bomb I created. It was one of my first such codes, so obviously, I wanted that whoever detonates it on himself, must know that it was created for me. And other thing that I do not wanted that this program was based on the batch file and I do not wanted user to be known to the face that he is running a Batch file. So, I managed for an Bat to Exe converter that allowed me to add custom icon to the program and make the Batch File Screen (Black Cmd Window invisible) . I used VBScript for the prompts that I created it.
Lets get started with Prompts.
First thing that I wanted to know the victim know that I created this. For this, you need to create A create a simple VBScript.
Open Notepad
And Write